Monday, July 13, 2009


You wouldn't believe the attitude that is hidden behind this adorable little face! My sweet Dylan is turning into a little bully! She hits and grunts all the time. First she would just do it to me when I wanted her to do something she didn't want to like take a nap or get her diaper changed. Now she is doing it to other kids. There was a small baby, probably 6 or 8 months old, sitting behind us at church and Dylan was grunting at her and hitting her for no reason. I need to figure out how to teach her to be nice and kind or she'll end up with no friends. I didn't imagine her having such an attitude until she was older, but it's here!

2 comments:

  1. like mother like daughter.... Just kidding! Just make sure she is not going to turn out like Jo Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny cause I told john that she's going to be the next Jo Jo in nursery!

    ReplyDelete