Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Daxton has been asking me all day about monsters. He wants to know where they live. I've been trying to tell him that monsters aren't real. He doesn't understand the difference between real and pretend yet. So I told him that monsters live in monster jail like on the movie 'Monters vs. Aliens'. He seemed to be satisfied by that answer. In my previous post I talked about how Dylan as a bit of an attitude. Sometimes I call her a little monster. I must have called her a little monster today because while I was in the kitchen cleaning up after lunch I heard Daxton tell Dylan to go in the closet and get her pet shop animals. Next I heard the closet door close and Dax come running in the kitchen to tell me that the monster was locked up in jail! It was sooo funny! I've also been trying to teach him not to say naughty words. One day him and his cousin, Carson, kept saying things were stupid. I kept reminding them that was a naughty word and they couldn't say it. Later John and I were talking and refering to something as stupid. Daxton totally picked up on it and told me not to say that funny word! He was saying funny instead of naughty. There's nothing like an almost 3 year old to keep you in line!

No comments:

Post a Comment