Monday, June 15, 2009

I remember when Dax was younger and he was growing and learning new things and it was all happening so fast. But with Dylan it seems like it's all happening much faster. I can't believe she's already 14 months old! It's sooo sad, she's not my little baby anymore. She's so stinking cute though. She loves to wrestle with Daxton. She love animals, mostly dogs and ducks. She knows how to bark and quack. She does the cutest little dance. She loves to read books, play outside....mostly she likes to do anything but hold still. She is always on the go. I need to get her off the bottle but it's the only time she'll let me hold her so I'm putting it off. Although I miss her being a small baby, I can't wait for her to keep growing and learning new things. It's sooo fun when they learn to talk and you can have little conversations with them.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Blog Stacy!! Have you seen mine? www.beckycheneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete