Monday, June 22, 2009

I cannot handle when my kids are sick. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for them. But, it's so frustrating to me when there is nothing I can do to help them feel better! Poor Dylan has spent the last 3 nights awake and screaming. I thought she was just teething and have been giving her motrin, but after 2 & 1/2 hours of screaming last night I took her to the doctor this morning. It's an ear infection. I got amoxicillin, but the doctor said it'll still be a day or so till she starts feeling better. When she's screaming for hours at a time in the middle of the night all I can think is, "I'm soooo not having anymore kids!"

Daxton and Carson are going to a summer day camp this week. Some girls in our ward are putting it on. It was so fun to take them there this morning. He insisted on taking his backpack and thought he was going to pre-school. He loved it, and it was nice for me to have a 3 hour break from him and Carson this morning.

1 comment:

  1. OH! Come on! You'll have at least one more baby...won't you?

    ReplyDelete